Terms & Conditions
I understand that I take part in this event at my own risk and that no responsibility shall be attached to The Operation Henry Trust, event sponsors or any person involved in the running of the event on the day for any injury, accidents, loss or damage suffered.
Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult and it is the adult’s responsibility to ensure their children wear suitable footwear and are supplied with enough water and food for the walk.
Registration fees are non-refundable. *
Places are non-transferrable.
*Should the event date be changed; your registration will be transferred to the new date, or a refund offered.
By signing up for this event, your details and any additional participant details will be added to our database. You will receive information and updates about this event and any future events that may be of interest, you can opt out at any point. I agree to allow Operation Henry to take photographs of me and grant permission for these to be used by Operation Henry to promote the charity in publications, press articles, promotional material and websites, exclusively for non profitmaking purposes.
We will only use your data in accordance with our data protection policy. We will not sell or rent your data to third parties.
By completing this registration form I agree to all Terms and Conditions and the Participant Safety Brief.
Participant Safety Brief
- Your small laminated walker number must be worn at all times, please fill in your medical details on the back before you get to the event. You can secure the number to your bag or t-shirt using safety pins.
- Please listen carefully to any information or instructions that marshals give – they are also there to contact first aid support if you need help. We recommend that you bring plenty of water and some energy food for the walk. Please do not forget sun cream and a hat, and water proof clothing as the weather can change quickly by the coast.
- Please wear suitable, well-fitting footwear for the walk. First aid will not carry blister packs, so you may want to bring your own. The walk will include wooden field styles you will need to climb over, as well as uneven ground.
- If any walker is suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs they will not be allowed to take part.
- If you have a small child that requires a buggy, we suggest wearing a carrier, rather than taking the buggy along the route due to the uneven terrain