Volunteer as a Pancreatic Cancer Regional Representative
Regional Representatives are the blood line of our organisation. They represent Operation Henry at community events, local businesses and schools helping to raise awareness and raise money in their local communities. We will support you with awareness and fundraising tools and materials and meet to share stories and experiences with each other.
- Place Operation Henry literature in hospitals, community and health centres, library’s and shops around your town. (we will supply the leaflets)
- Place Operation Henry leaflets and collection Tins in your local pubs and shops (we will supply the leaflets and tins)
- Arrange to give talks in your community about pancreatic cancer to organisations such as businesses, WI’s, Rotaries etc.
- Promote Operation Henry to your community and encourage community fundraising
- Set up awareness stands at local fairs and exhibitions
- Co-ordinate local collections in supermarkets local to you
- Set up fundraising event and activities
- Hand out our patient information leaflets to local hospitals
… and anything else you would like to do!
- You need to know about pancreatic cancer, the facts and the effects it has on people – however we can let you know about this.
- You need to have good knowledge of your local area
This is not a full time job! You can give as little or as much as you like. We truly value any time you can donate to us and we will never restrict you from working with other charities.
Contact email@example.com to find out more.