Whether you choose to 'purple-fy' your baking on the 17th November, or throughout the month of November we are here to help you along the way!
There are loads of yummy purple recipes out there, why not start with creating a board of ideas on Pinterest?
Easy Peasy Cupcakes Method Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Mix 100g of butter and 100g of sugar together until fluffy and add 2 eggs and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Fold in 100g of self raising flour and mix well. Place in 12 cupcake cases.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, decorate as desired and serve.
- To make easy butter icing, 280g of mix icing sugar and 140g of butter until desired amount and flavour are achieved. Add a few drops of purple food colouring, if not you can add purple sprinkles!
Once you have baked your delights you can take them in to your office and sell them for a donation! It's a nice and easy way to raise money and awareness of World Pancreatic Cancer Day.